Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Purple Scratch ... and bed

For Writer's Craft class, we have to write a story that would appeal to adolescants.
Mine is a little bit different.
It's about Dream Walkers (don't panic if you don't know the term: I invented it). They dream just like normal people, but their dreams tell the future, or the past, or just generally give information about things in the world. My main character's name is Jaimin: she is a Dream Walker who is very beautiful (all Dream Walkers have white hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows, and a purple scratch (birthmark) underneath their hairline on the left side of their neck) - she is very beautiful, and loves Dream Walking - she thinks she's queen of the world, and is very proud and snobby ;-)
...
Okay, so I'm continuing on this post from when I was writing it before (I saved it) and right now I don't really feel like writing about my novel, but instead I'm gonna show you something that my friend told me a few seconds ago ...
The word ' bed ' actually looks like a bed!
Look at it.
It does, doesn't it!?!
Cool, eh?
;-)

No comments: