
"That bookshelf is your inspiration. Go!"
So I'm sitting here in the library of West Hill Secondary School (I'm in grade 12, if you're really curious) on the black leather couches (I know, right? Sounds like we're pretty well off ... well I guess we kinda are ;-) beside one of my favourite people ~ Laurena King ~ on our spare (we were in Music Theater class, but our production *Beauty and the Beast* is done, so we have a spare until the end of the semeseter :-) and I told her I wanted to blog. And I asked her what to write about. And THAT (see above quote) is what she said.
Of course, I'm not going to write about that bookshelf. I probably could, if I wanted to. It's made of black metal and brown wood and has two sections: the top is 'Easy Read' and the bottom is 'Graphic Novels'. And it's beside a printer. A grey one, to be precise. But I'm done being precise. Maybe I'll tell you a bit more about myself. Or maybe I'll tell you a bit about Laurena.
She's sitting to the left of me, with her red - and - black (RED is my favourite colour, just so you know - and white, silver, and black are all tied for second) shoes propped up on the table, with a laptop on her ... lap. Looking at different authors' websites. Right now it's Meg Cabot, who I've never really been interested in, but who actually has a really sweet website with her book covers as the backdrops of the webpages - now she's telling me about this one story Meg Cabot wrote where the girl gets struck by lightening, and hence is given the ability to find missing people - mainly children. It actually sounds pretty decent.
I'm not sure where Andy is right now. Andy is Laurena's younger brother (she's a year older than me, he a year younger) and they're both really, really ... well, different than most people I hang out with - but SO much fun :-)
For instance, I've spent quite a bit of my time recently with them being the voice of three anime characters to help with Andy's tech project. I don't watch anime. I don't like anime. But it was really fun - recording the voices for these different characters of 'Avatar' - for those of you who know, I was 'Azula' (she's my favourite - she's psychotic ;-), Toph (the sarcastic blind one) and some random guard.
Anyhow, those are my thoughts for now ... but knowing me, I'll be writing a comopletely different blog in about three minutes, so don't worry, I won't be gone long! ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment