Tuesday, January 19, 2010

FLEE ~ STAND


Did I say I would let you know how my vocals lesson went?
Well, I will
But right now it's about an hour (if even) after I wrote my last post
But I think I'm gonna be addicted to this blog pretty soon...
I don't even know what I want to say
But it's something about trust
And something about pain
And something about how someone like me: who God has brought through so many crazy, screwed up circumstances should have gotten the hang of keeping my faith in Him by now...
But I'm confused
And I know that's okay
:-)
He Loves me still
And I guess I'm gonna have to trust:
Let go, and do something crazy
Live like He created me to and not how my pain dictates
Leave the bitterness at the side of the road and:
FLEE
From anything evil
And STAND
For everything good

No comments: