In school every day sitting down with the same faces over and over again needing to move to stretch to shake to do ANYTHING else . Filling the mind with things that it just wants to spit out and reject and never know again because GUESS WHAT it's relevant to nothing and nothing is ever going to come of it other than 40 wasted hours of my LIFE . And I'm so confused God what are You doing this is so DIFFICULT but what is coming of it I know I can't see the whole picture this is so hard to stay optimistic to not GIVE UP I need a break a breath of fresh air even the kids didn't make me smile tonight I just wanted them to leave to be quiet there are only 7 people on the planet I want to be with and I don't feel that they feel the same or they are just so darn UNREACHABLE .
God, PLEASE help me to get past this ugly state I'm in!
(Despite the kind of awesome rants I'm able to create by running off this emotion , I'd rather my attitude was different :-)
- Suzie
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment