Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Icky Feeling ...

I'm not feeling the greatest right now ...
Dear God:
You know what happened. My amazing friend K and I have been struggling with different things: with our friendship, and many other obstacles, for months. We finally spoke on the phone tonight and the end result was that we aren't going to really 'be friends' anymore. It's my fault, and it's hers. The blame isn't what matters. What matters is that I feel so helpless - I know she feels terrible right now, and I am powerless to help. So God, I'm doing now what I should have done since the beginning.
I'm choosing to TOTALLY Trust You with this.
Please, Lord, hold her in Your arms tonight and show her how wonderful she is.
And how much You ridiculously, incredibly, amazingly, LOVE her!
Thank You.
Your daughter,
Suzie ♥
P.S. Vocal lessons? They went well ;-) She liked my voice, but there are definitely MANY areas in which I could improve - one of them (which I have to practice for next Wednesday) being my breathing. In with the diaphragm - DON'T move the shoulders up!

No comments: