Friday, January 22, 2010
I can Dream a LOT : Don't Give Up
A friend sent me this video. It made me realize how beautiful life is: how much, even though I've been going through a really rough time emotionally lately, God Loves me! How much He Loves us all! I realized things that just made everything kind of fall into place. I'm not perfect, but He works in my weakness. He is glorified, and I am His child, to rest in His arms, in perfect peace, and LOVED - forever.
<3
I want to learn what that TRULY means. Because I can taste the Heavenly meaning behind it: the hope that will make everything else fade so that only Love remains. The God who created the universe created me, Loves me beyond all reasonable reckoning, and has a perfect plan for me that is better than anything I could ever dream. And heck, I can dream a lot.
I want Him to be the absolute, central focus of my life.
I'm once again fully surrendering it to Him.
Good night, guys! ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment