
I'm unashamedly admitting that the only reason (as of right now) that I'm restarting this blog after ABANDONING it for so bloody long is becauze Anette Olzon (a.k.a. my personal FAVOURITE singer in the known universe) has decided that she wants to know her fans better, and so is asking for their blogs and will be checking them out. Well, world , it's high time for me to get back into this blogging business anyways. Why? Because ... because ... because something I've been waiting for FOR YEARS to happen has finally happened! Something I'm so excited for I'll hardly be able to sleep tonight! (Lie: I'll sleep like a baby. But still. )
I . AM . TAKING . VOCAL . LESSONS .
If this was a legit blog that I had actually kept going since the time I started it way back in the day , you would know ALL about me - which would mean that you would know how much I LOVE singing. I love singing! I love listening to people sing , I love the emotion , I love the raw power and the individual energy ~ Singing is one of my two VERY favourite passions (we'll get to the other later ;-)
Tomorrow at lunch , I will walk downtown from the school to a Lutheran church and take my first ever singing lesson with - 'Nancy' (I forget her last name) - who coaches some of my very talented friends.
I don't really have anything else to write. I'm so flippin' excited ;-)
I'll let you know how it goes :-)
- Suzie ♥
P.S. I noticed that I actually HAVE a follower. A , as in SINGULAR , follower - but that's more than I was expecting. Hi! How are you? Who are you? And why on earth did you choose to follow my blog?
Not that I mind at all. It's a good feeling, really - knowing that your voice is being heard.
Duh.
:-)
P.P.S. For those of you poor fellows (or fellowesses) unfortunate enough NOT to know - that picture is of my favourite singer ... singing.

No comments:
Post a Comment